Updated: Apr 11
If you have a Bible turn to the New Testament book of Matthew and read how Jesus is the healer in a variety of situations.
Observe how, why and who he healed. Use these ten encounters as a meditation guide and write your lessons under each section.
1. Curing of the leper near Gennesaret Matthew 8:1–4
2. Healing Centurion’s servant Matthew 8:5–13
3. Healing of Peter’s mother in law Matthew 8:14–15
4. Restoring of paralytic at Capernaum Matthew 9:1–8
5. Raising of Jairus’ daughter Matthew 9:18–19, 23 – 26
6. Curing of woman with a twelve-year bleeding condition Matthew 9:20–22
7. Giving sight to two blind men Matthew 9:27–31
8. Healing of mute demoniac Matthew 9:32–34
9. Restoring of withered hand Matthew 12:9–14
10. Restoring sight to blind Bartimaeus, Matthew 20:29–34